Another year is ending and I just love to look back on what has happened. One of the ways I do that is by recapping the books I’ve read. Here is the list for 2019!
1.Dance, Stand, Run-Jess Connolly
2.Come Matter Here-Hannah Brencher
One of my new favourite books, such a relatable book and beautifully written!
3.Chosen for such a time as this-Jheralynne Foster
4.It’s not supposed to be this way-Lysa Terkheurst
5.Anxious for nothing-Max Lucado
6.Wait and see-Wendy Pope
7. It is written-Courtney Hope Wilson
8.Present over perfect-Shauna Niequist
9.Lets all be brave-Annie F. Downs
10.Own your everyday-Jordan Lee Dooley
11.100 Days to brave-Annie F.Downs
12.Fierce Faith-Alli Worthington
13.You are free-Rebekah Lyons
15.Mingling of souls-Matt Chandler
One of the best books I’ve read on Christian relationships-lots of practical advice.
16. Daring to hope-Katie Davis Majors
A very unique and challenging insight to Christian life and fully surrendering your life to God
17. Becoming Us-Robin Jones Gunn
Got to have a Robin Gunn book on my list, forever my favourite author. Love how she included Christy in this book and seeing how new friendships are formed.
18. Spoken For-Robin Jones Gunn and Alyssa Bethke
Great book on biblical identity and living it out.
19. The sacred search-Gary Thomas
20. Screwtape Letter-C.S Lewis
A harder read but very challenging and thought provoking.
21. Praying for your future husband-Robin Jones Gunn and Tricia Goyer
Super practical and encouraging book on praying or your future husband
22. Defiant Joy-Stasi Elderage
23. Women of the word-Jen Wilkin
Really insightful and helpful book on how to study the Bible properly.
24. A love letter life-Jeremy and Audrey Roloff
Such a sweet and encouraging read on the Roloff’s love story and how to be intentional in your own.
25. Perfectly unique-Annie F. Downs
26. Savouring Single-Shelley Black
27. And she still laughs-Kate Merrick
An amazing story of hope and God’s grace through incredibly tough circumstances
28. Here now-Kate Merrick
Everyone needs to read this book, all about being intentional and present. Really refreshing to read and gets you thinking.
29. Uninvited-Lysa Terkheurst
30. Grace not perfection-Emily Ley
31. Preach to yourself-Hayley Morgan
32. Crazy love-Francis Chan
33. Afraid of all the things-Scarlet Hiltibidal
34. The next right thing-Emily P. Freeman
Such a good book on decision making and navigating change. Highly recommend!
35. Love-ology-John Mark Comer
Great author and really well written wise biblical advice
36. Sacred enneagram- Christopher L. Heuertz
If you want to hear me chat about these books more in detail, I made a video about them too. Watch it here
I’d love to hear about your favourite books you read this year.